Jet's 5th Birthday

Jet's 5th birthday party was awesome. Auntie Mal & Grandma Tora put everything together for him, and he was so appreciative. Jet wanted a Spider Man theme, so Auntie Mal took him down to the store to pick out a Spider Man pinata. Here he is whacking at it with extreme intensity.
Kimber loves cake. This is a picture of her eating some sitting next to her Uncle Will.

This was Mariah's first try at a homemade cake. Obviously, I haven't had much time to become a pastry chef. I put the second layer of the cake on upside down & it broke apart. Luckily, I was able to put another layer on the cake right-side-up and it came out the way it's supposed to. My step-mom always says that making a cake is simple...you open the box and follow the steps. Not so simple for me, but I'm going to get a lot of practice in & I plan to become a pro before too long!


Here's the finished product. We had this cake on Jet's actual birthday (Tuesday night) and then had a party for him on Sunday with a Spider Man cake. After the party on Sunday night, we carved pumpkins. What a blast!!

No comments: