A Love Letter To Yourself

I'm excited, are you? If you're READY to go for tomorrow, then this is what I'd like for you to do...

Sit down & write a letter to yourself. Make it a love letter. Tell yourself all of the wonderful things about yourself that make you who you are. Give thanks for the things you don't like, turning them into positives. Realize that these are the amazing things that make you who you are. Accept yourself for exactly who you are today & remember why it is that you are making this important investment in your health. Put this letter in a place where you are going to take it out from time to time. You're going to be reading it throughout the year. Here are some of the things that were in my love letter to myself when I decided to make this investment:
  • Your body is more beautiful now than it was before you had children. The scars you have on it are reminders that you have given birth to life.
  • It is okay to be insecure. It is because of your insecurities that you are sensitive to other people. They give you heart & soul.
  • It is alright to want someone to take care of you, but the one person that should take care of you is yourself.
  • Thank you, God, for my labored breathing & my acid reflux. It is because of these things that I am determined to change my life.
I'll see you tomorrow, on the beginning of a new decade & a new phase of your life. Good things are in store, and we'll do it all together.

No comments: