P90X: 90 Day Photos

Today is day 92. We were going to go through the end of this week and take photos on Monday, but since we've been moving (and moving is super-heavy manual labor), we probably won't be working out much this week in addition to moving.

I did six pullups this week. "Take the words, 'I can't', and replace them with, 'I presently struggle with'." This was the saying I heard during Day 1 by Tony Horton when I couldn't get up a single pullup without the assistance of a chair. I couldn't agree more.

Over the couse of the 90 days, I lost 10 pounds. Jason lost over 20. I'll be posting his photos soon, as well. On the left is day 1, on the right is day 90. We'll definitely be doing another round.

(click on photos to enlarge)





2 comments:

Kelly said...

great job mariah! you look fabulous!

Meg said...

You look amazing!!!! I need to get back in shape and you are my motivation. Good work my friend!