Dilemma

Turkey meat has been recalled due to salmonella.

I am one step closer to becoming a Nurse Anesthetist, but I've still got Organic Chemistry and Biochem ahead.

Vegan looks so good, but then there's the idea of never eating meat.

The best I feel is when I look the worst...covered in sweat with no makeup and a red face.

Broccoli is more expensive than a hamburger. Milk is more expensive than soda.

Good sleep came naturally as a child. We played hard, we slept hard. As an adult, it comes at a price...an hour or so in the gym with a heart-pumping workout.

Whataburger is killing America. As a nurse, Whataburger will give me job security.

We spend our gross salary, not our net.

Go away. Let me miss you. Say goodbye, it'll make me wanna kiss you.

There are no children out until the streetlights turn on anymore. They're inside, playing their video games while the neighborhoods are bare.

We've become terrified of sweat.

The cartels capitalize on the drugs we abuse. Meanwhile, our country sinks deeper into debt and we're no closer to fighting the war on drugs.