Scholarship Finalist

Hello there. I hope that your New Year is going well and you're off to tackling those resolutions. I'm getting ready and geared up for another semester, which begins Tuesday. Because my hospital clinicals begin this semester, I'm getting into the right mindset for the additional time commitment that school and my studies will require, and I'll be spending the next few weeks adjusting to that and prioritizing my time in the gym. I know that stress will be high, which means that eating right and exercising consistently are a must.

One thing is for sure...it's a balancing act. It always is. No matter who we are, or what we do, finding the time in every day to accomplish everything we want to accomplish is just impossible. When we have children, a marriage, girlfriends, coworkers, classmates, parents, and ourselves to look after...there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day. Usually, it's that last one...ourselves...that goes neglected. Sometimes we have to simplify. Sometimes we have to detach. Sometimes we have to let someone else take the reins for a moment or two so that we stop caretaking for others and allow them to begin taking better care of themselves. It's amazing....when we do that, the whole world doesn't fall apart like we might have thought it would.

I have a favor to request of you this New Year. My husband is a scholarship finalist for the JustJobs scholarship. There were a ton of entries, and his was among the top three. If you have a moment, would you please visit the site and vote for him? It would be so very much appreciated. You can access the link by clicking here.

No comments: