My Little Rocketman

Jet broke his arm last week. He took two falls, one off the monkey bars, which didn't phase him much. Then, later that same day he took a spill walking into a birthday party. His daddy got him to the ER and back in time to the bday party to catch the last 45 minutes to show off his cast.

It was no surprise. He's always really loved
being physical.
I knew I was in for it when he was pulling up at
8 months old
and doing gymnastics to get out of his crib and excersaucer.
At two, he started serious gymnastics....

and started riding razors. We'd hear, "dude...
do you see that little baby on that scooter..." in the distance.

At three, he was jumping curbs
on his bike.

He's got a lot of his daddy in him...

and a little of his grandpops.

He doesn't see anything wrong with chillin', even
if his style could break his other arm.

And I love him like none other.

Jet, you're smart, kind, and sensitive. You're popular with the ladies, which already breaks my heart. I'll always love you for exactly who you are, and I'll never try to make you be something that you're not. Thank you for being my little rocketman.

No comments: