Jet's Birthday Party

I attached below a copy of the invitation (minus the address & phone number). I'm so excited for Jet's 6th birthday party. Now that I've got a little more skill under my belt when it comes to baking...my first attempt at a cake last year for Jet's 5th birthday was quite a sight...
http://thecadefamily.blogspot.com/2009/10/jets-5th-birthday.html

The photo from the invite was taken by me on Saturday. I made zucchini & carrot cake cupcakes and dressed them up with Halloween candy to try and fake-out the kids so they wouldn't know they were eating something that had veggies in it. I took them to the park for the Trinity First playdate and handed them out to the kids for the beta testing. It worked. I'll post the recipe online after his bday party, but it looks like these will make-do for it. Thanks much to marathon runner, my P90X coach & fellow blogger "Motivation MamaDrama" for inspiring me with her post about healthy brownies. Check it out http://motivationmamadrama.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-special-brownies.html.


1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I'm catching up on your posts! How awesome to mention my brownie post! You're awesome!