Summer 2010 Photos

With summer coming to a close after Labor Day weekend, I'm posting some of our photos from the season. It was a hot summer, and Jet's broken arm got in the way of the swimming I'd planned we'd do. We had fun in other ways...
Jet & Kimber went to the circus for the very first time. My dad & I took
them. Jet loved the motorbikes, Kimber loved the acrobats.

Jason's family visited El Paso for a wedding. We all went to the zoo together.
They love their older cousins Megan & Jordan so much. It was an
amazing visit.

Jet's getting so big. That's a full portion of enchiladas that he ate.
He calls them, "chiladas". He's blowing bubbles at the park & riding
go-carts in the photos above.

Kimber loves playing dress-up. She's "Doctor Kimber"
& wearing every costume she owns in the photos above.
Jet's giving her a helpful lift at the zoo while she looks at a snake.
Kimber's 3rd birthday cake.
I sacrificed a barbie doll making it, but it was worth it.
I'm pretty proud of my creation. Thank goodness for You-tube
and the cake makers for step-by-step instructions.
That's me in the lab.

Taking a nap with my sweet baby girl. She's a thrasher
& takes up the whole bed. I have no idea where she gets
that from.

No comments: