Week 2 of Holiday-Avoid-The-Poundage Blowout

This week was a GREAT week!! The soreness from last week was gone, and the highlight was when I was doing my P90X Plyometric workout on Tuesday, some random guy came up to me and stopped me to tell me how impressed he was. Thanks, random guy...you made my week!! Of course, I could hardly breathe & was foaming at the mouth to try and tell him thank you.

Since I decided to do this 8-week round of P90X at the gym, I wanted to share why I chose to do it this way. My school opened up a new state-of-the-art fitness center at the beginning of the semester. All students pay approximately $70.00 per semester for fees to use this facility (whether we choose to use it or not), and I felt that I'm already paying for this awesome gym, I might as well use it. Looks snazzy, huh?! I'm a lucky girl.


Here's My Little Corner Of The Gym Every Thursday For Yoga


 This week, I'm so very THANKFUL for:
  • Proactiv - My acne started at age 22, and hasn't stopped since. Great product.
  • My wonderful children - who told me today that..."You're beauuuful..."
  • My extraordinary locker. For an additional $15 per semester, I get this lucky sucker. It is so large that it houses my yoga mat, my backpack, shampoo, conditioner, a toothbrush & toothpaste, my ibuprofen, facial and body cleanser, moisturizer, an extra pair of running shoes, AND my P90X workout booklet.

No comments: