Privacy Settings To Change

What began as a photojournal for my children in January 2008 has evolved. In January of this year, I started blogging about health, nutrition, sleep, hydration, & balance. I blog on these topics for many reasons...but I never intended for the readership to grow as it has.

I purposefully didn't put a "Followers" button on this blog...yet it is now accessed hundreds of times weekly by people in the US and 9 other countries. The URL to this blog has been posted on several other websites. And so, the readership has grown exponentially, and I'm not sure that I'm comfortable with that. I want to continue documenting my children's progress, growth, and development with both photos and text. I want to continue blogging about health & nutrition, and why it's so important. I want to keep looking at the psychology behind food addictions and the mind/body connection. I'd like to continue to be candid about these things, but I don't know if I want people in 10 different countries reading it.

I've decided to establish some privacy settings, and in a couple of weeks I'll be changing the profile of the blog from public to private, and enabling password-protection. If you'd like to continue to have access, please email me.