P90X: Day Thirty Photos



Yesterday marked Day 30. Time for pictures (the program calls for photos at the start, Day 30, Day 60, and Day 90 to mark progress). Wow, time has flown. I can't believe it's already 1/3 of the way over! I felt that I was healthy to begin with, which made this program an excellent choice. There is a fit test at the beginning of it to determine readiness, or if a different program would be better suited before beginning this one.
Accomplishments this week:
  • Stepped on the scale for the first time since I began the program - I've lost 7 pounds since we began. I had sworn that I wouldn't look at the scale because I was building muscle, and wasn't expecting to lose any weight, just rearrange it a little. Jason has lost 16 pounds in 30 days.
  • Yoga this week - held the extended right angle pose (with the arm grab under and twisted thinga-ma-jiggy). I can normally do this, but what is difficult during Yoga X is that it comes at 40 minutes into the program when my legs are on FIRE and have already been shaking for awhile.
  • Diet - I've taken Jason's advice and cut WAY back on my sodium. I didn't have a lot to begin with, but he was right - I had too much in my diet. It made a difference in the way I feel.

No comments: