Day Fifty-Nine: Keeping It Real


Are you keeping it real?

I've been looking at everyone's blogs, at it seems as though many of you are. One person tried body pump & yoga for the first time, another had her whole family run the Cowtown 5k, and amazing Megan Rencher still has her awesome blog going...www.personalchallengefitness.blogspot.com. I've been swimming three times a week this semester, & have been enjoying the variety. I forgot how hungry it makes me, though. With consuming extra calories, I have to be wise about what I eat. Fruit & nuts are always in my book bag, along with my water bottle.

We're almost to spring break, & our courseload this semester has caused a lot of studying around our household as of late. Kimber started school & she's loving it. We think that both Jet & Kimber will be doing Spring Break camp from 8:30-11:30 each day M-F during the spring break week. That will give them a chance to be kids & us a chance to spend some time together. I've also got a Psychobiology exam the Monday we come back from Spring Break, so I can't have too much fun!


Jet & Kimber have been enjoying the zoo, the park, & spending time with extended family when we're not too busy with school & our responsibilities. Here's a photo of Jet with the Sea Lion & Kimber with Grandpops.


No comments: