Day Two: The Essential 5

Weight loss essentially means putting down the box of cookies and going for a walk...then doing that daily. However, I've found that for me, changing my health was composed of five main categories. Over the next several weeks, I'll go into more detail about each.
  • Nutrition - Eating natural foods, incorporating the right multi-vitamin, reducing processed sugar, eliminating fast food completely
  • Water - Three liters a day, not exceeding one liter in an hour
  • Sleep - Good, deep, natural sleep
  • Exercise - Healthy amounts of rigorous exercise on a consistent basis
  • Balance - Rest/repair days, cheat meals, massage

Do: Pull out the love letter you wrote to yourself on Dec 31st (go to the 12/31 post if you didn't write it). Review the love letter, make any additions that may have come to mind since you first wrote it. Find pictures of role models & post them. My celebrity role models include Kelly Ripa, Madonna, and P!NK.

No comments: